Everyone experiences challenging and sometimes painful life changes. Let us assist with our intensive outpatient psychiatric services that provide group, individual and family therapy in a comfortable, secure, and confidential environment.
OUR MISSION: Restoring the quality of life by focusing on each person as a unique individual.
- Valuing the individual's specific needs and the role of the family as a whole.
- Commitment to excellence in treatment and extraordinary care.
- An ongoing plan for care and support.
We can assist in supporting emotional or physical problems such as;
- Difficulty coping with change
- Loneliness and isolation
- Grief / Loss
- Anxiety / Depression
- Substance abuse
- Adjusting to functional decline
- Negative changes in eating / Sleeping habits
- Strained family relationships
- A strong sense of hopelessness
Our Program Offers;
- Regular communication with family members and physicians
- A psychiatrist that supervises the care of each patient with the assistance of a professional team
- A nutritious meal and snack each day
- Convenient Assessment Options
- Coordination with Community
Rewards of Group Therapy:
- You contribute at your own pace
- Everyone has similar problems - you are NOT alone
- Group members support one another
- Sharing personal information is not necessary
- Group therapies vary widely in purpose, topic, technique and address the following;
- Symptom Management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Stress Management
- Medication Management
- Life Management Skills
We accept Medicare and most private insurance plans. Transportation to and from the program is available to give everyone in the community equal access to our services.
To participate in our program or make a referral, simply call one of our offices;
Desoto Memorial Hospital - Third Floor
900 North Robert Avenue
Arcadia, FL 34266
P: (863) 491-4309
4161 Tamiami Trail, Unit 302
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
P: (941) 766-0171
All initial screenings are complimentary.