Your gifts make a direct impact on our hospital. Below are the various ways you can give to our hospital.
- Cash - The easiest way to give. May be a one-time gift or a pledge over a specified period.
- Annual Giving - When prospective donors give annually on an ongoing basis year after year.
- Special Event Gifts - Special fundraising events such as golf tournaments or auctions that focus the community's attention on DeSoto Memorial Hospital.
- Gifts in Kind - Non cash goods and services. Examples are medical equipment, supplies, auction items, etc.
- Planned Gifts - Planned giving refers to several specific gift types that can be funded with cash, equity, or property. These gifts are generally designed with the help of one's financial advisor or legal counsel. These gifts include bequests in a will, trust or annuity.